Solar Sunshades take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide you with the products and services you have requested from us.
We would like to re-assure you that Solar Sunshades will not pass on your information to any third party for any other purpose than those outlined above.
We don’t want you to miss out on our products, services, promotions and offers so we would like to contact you from time to time with information about them. You can “Opt In” to receive this information during our order process.
By the way, if you change your mind in the future, you can withdraw your consent at any time using the “unsubscribe” option in the message you receive, or by calling 0800 980 4810.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using Cookies.
- First name*
- Home telephone**
- Mobile telephone**
- Details of any transactions between you and us
- Details of quotations or orders placed with us including room descriptions, window sizes, fabric selections and product specific information
- Where you engage with us in a Business context, we may collect your Job Title, Company Contact Details (including e-mail addresses)
- Any information within correspondence you send to us
- Payment information – when you make a payment to Solar Sunshades Ltd you may provide payment information such as your payment card or other card details. We use payment card industry compliant third-party payment services and we do not store your credit card information
- CCTV Recordings
** Either/or Mandatory Information
We may use and process your personal information where this is necessary to perform a contract with you and to fulfil and complete your orders, purchases and other transactions entered into with us. If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you, such as the provision of goods or services.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account, maintain guarantee records and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from our website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. Solar Sunshades Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies. In processing your order, we may use finance industry compliant third-party payment services and we do not store your credit card information. We may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
We may use and process your personal information as set out below where it is necessary for us to:
- Respond to correspondence you send to us and fulfil the requests you make to us (for example, service visits, brochure requests, or specific product information)
- To provide product support and service (for example, maintenance repair and warranty services)
- Contact you from time to time about promotions, new product launches, services or information which we think may be of interest to you (don’t worry we won’t spam you to death)
- In the unlikely event of a complaint, we may need to share your information with our suppliers in order to manage any requests or complaints you have made to us. (For example, we may need to contact our suppliers customer care department to help resolve a complaint on your behalf)
Very rarely, we may need to process your information to contact you if there is an urgent safety, or product recall notice and we need to tell you about it.
We would like to send you information about our products and services and other companies’ in our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt-out at a later date. We will never send you unsolicited junk e-mail or communications or share your personal information with anyone else who might. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, just click the unsubscribe button.
Access to your information and corrections
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us Solar Sunshades Ltd, North Road, Bridgend Industrial Estate, Bridgend, CF31 3TP or email email@example.com. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track the visitor’s use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
You can set your browser not to accept Cookies and the above website tells you how to remove Cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How will we protect your data?
Solar is extremely committed to protecting your personal data. We have taken several security measures internally and externally to protect your information against loss, damage, theft or unauthorised access.
How to contact us
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by telephone: 01656 663800